Friday, February 5, 2016

FREE 99

Do you know someone in need of unconditional love? A dose of compassion? Life after destruction? Do you know a friend who has been beat down by the adversaries in life? Heel Lilies wants to send you or your friend on a weekend of thier lifetime. (Read below) This weekend is dedicated to jumpstarting the dead heart. I think of it like CPR for the walking dead. You will leave reborn, transformed and beloved. Please send information as to who and why you think someone you know needs to attend. We will be sponsoring up to 5 girls this year. I have PERSONALLY attended this retreat and it changed my life. Your world will never be the same. Most importantly, your heart will never be the same. I will be sponsoring as many girls as I can. If you know someone in need please let me know. Trasportation to the retreat WILL be applicants responsibility. However, if I am able I will help. Please do not miss this if you are wanting to come and feel a calling to come, please message me. I know a team of people that would probably help me get you here. DO not miss out on this healing weekend. Get ready to fall in love.

Here is the link to the application:
http://hhdministries.com/retreats_and_applications2.php
Please email applications to:
customerservice@heellilies.jewelry
Location of the retreat is in Waka, TX (middle of nowhere N. TX)
Deadline is April 5th (our deadline)
Normal cost is $200 (we are sponsoring some VIP fans this year)
Preparations are underway for this year's "Your Bridegroom Awaits!" Retreat coming in May.
Ladies, start now by putting in time off requests, find babysitters, save your registration money, etc, as our ministry team begins to cover you with prayers as you prepare for this life changing weekend!
Men, this is an incredible gift to give that special lady in your life. A weekend just for her. (Give the paid registration to her on Valentine's Day if you're looking for a special & unique gift) It's a weekend to remember as she gets time away to be refreshed, to fellowship with other ladies and is lavished with the love of Jesus Christ.
Go to www.hhdministries.com for more information 💕

No comments:

Post a Comment